10th International Symposium on Fine Grinding and Dispersing 2023
02. - 03. März
Symposium organiser: Prof. Dr.- Ing. A. Kwade
The International Symposium is aimed as international forum at
- Milling and other dispersing device manufacturers
- Analytic equipment manufacturers
- Scientists from industry and university
- Members of different branches (inks, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, ceramics, fillers, minerals etc.) applying mills and dispersing devices
No other meeting offers such a valuable opportunity to meet representatives from millling and dispersing device manufacturers as well as mill users from different industries. As a participant of the symposium you will obtain numerous suggestions for design and optimization of your own milling or dispersing process.
- New developments in fine grinding (dry and wet) and dispersing technology
- Milling, dispersing and stabilization of nanoparticles
- Milling of organic materials for chemical, life science and pharmaceutical applications
- New industrial applications of grinding and dispersing machines
- Innovative methods for characterization of particulate systems
- Simulation and modelling methods for milling and dispersing operations
With support of DECHEMA e.V.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS is open:
- Deadline for submitting abstracts: 15th November 2022, extended until 2nd December 2022
- Abstracts can be submitted using this link.
- Please make sure that you use the provided template.
- Notice of acceptance: November 2022